Are you a caring and compassionate person who wants to make a difference?
Bespoke Health & Social Care specialises in supporting individuals & their families with medium to long term complex care needs throughout the UK. We support adults and children with a range of both mental and physical disabilities, offering tailored one-to-one care. Our area of operations and expertise are: Learning Disabilities & Autism, Spinal Injuries, Physical Disabilities, Brain Injuries, Mental Health Conditions and Children's Services.
Getting to be part of an amazing complex care team, giving one-to-one care for an individual client. We at Bespoke Health & Social Care offer being able to build relationships with the client and make a difference to their day to day living. Giving you the opportunity to really be involved with all aspects of the client’s life. Every client is different, and we offer on-going support and training for individual complex care needs. This is great if you want to specialise in different and more specific caring abilities and roles. This specific opportunity involves engaging within children’s activities.
Job Type: Full time
Pay rate (hourly): Competitive.
Shifts: Days: Monday to Friday
• Guiding individuals to staying safe by helping them with day-to-day duties, taking action where appropriate to safeguard their welfare.
• Aid & facilitate individuals to enable them to participate in activities and to access other services and facilities may include educational support.
• Ensure individuals manage their medication effectively if & when required.
• Document in detailed reports any incidents and accidents to the appropriate line manager/authorities.
• The roles will require you to work unsociable hours, including early mornings, evenings, weekends, and bank holidays.
What we need from you:
• Experience in complex care.
• Full driving licence.
• We require experienced carers for this role.
• It would be beneficial if you have experience in, personal care, ventilation, spinal experience and medication administration.
• Caring and approachable.
• Patient and welcoming.
• Helpful and reliable.
• Weekly payroll service.
• Competitive salary.
• Pension Enrolment.
• Standard Sick Pay.
• Refer a friend scheme.
• Free online training in all core care skills provided.
• All applicants will undergo an Enhanced DBS check.
COVID-19 considerations: We provide PPE and follow all government guidelines.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: £8.00-£10.00 per hour