Porsche Retail Group are looking for a Compliance & Operational Risk Analyst to join their Head Office team in Reading.
Porsche Retail Group is a wholly owned subsidiary of Porsche Cars Great Britain. They are one of the largest Porsche Dealer Groups in the UK and represent five Porsche Centres located in Guildford, Hatfield, Mayfair, Reading and West London.
They are proud to be one of the one of the Sunday Times Top 50 companies to work for in the UK in 2020 and offer an outstanding working environment with great benefits and a competitive package.
As Compliance & Operational Risk Analyst, you will support the Group Compliance Manager & Group Systems & Process Manager in ensuring that the risk management process and the supporting operational, financial and regulatory control frameworks are designed to assist in delivering Porsche Retail Group’s (“PRG”) business strategy and objectives.
You will understand PRG’s commercial operations, processes and be able to identify risk from a regulatory and operational perspective and ensure that the essence of compliance is embedded into all of PRG’s processes.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Providing a supporting role in developing PRG’s compliance and control frameworks
- Ensuring that Porsche Retail Group’s processes and procedures meet regulatory, legal and industry compliance standards
- Working with the Group Compliance Manager to execute the Compliance Management System (CMS)
- Assisting the Group Compliance Manager and Group Systems & Process Manager in the development of processes and methods for implementing compliance and operational requirements
- Assisting in the management of the compliance helpdesk to coordinate prompt responses to centre enquiries and incident reporting
- Supporting the Group Compliance Manager and PCGB Risk Manager to develop and maintain the Retail Internal Control System (R-ICS) for PRG, assisting risk and control owners, ensuring follow-up measures are implemented and implementing change where required
- Helping drive the development and implementation of a practical and knowledgeable business training schedule and where required, assist the Group Compliance Manager and Group Systems & Process Manager with delivery of training
- Keeping up to date with PRG regulatory (FCA) requirements, translating these into Centre processes, controls and training
- Supporting a compliant training environment through the creation, implementation and monitoring of training (both eLearning and face-to-face) content
- Supporting the Group Compliance Manager to manage the central Directive & Policy framework for PRG to ensure all key documentation is up to date and accessible, working with key stakeholders to a regular review schedule
- Helping to drive the development of strategies for identifying best practice within PRG, the wider network and motor industry
- Supporting with project and system development and harmonisation by means of collaboration with key stakeholders and throughout the wider Group
Core Accountabilities as Compliance & Operational Risk Analyst:
- To ensure that the risk management process and supporting control frameworks are designed and are operating to assist the delivery of business strategy and objectives and achieve group wide benchmark performance
- To deliver an agreed level of service to internal and external stakeholders driving good business relationships and supporting the delivery of an efficient and visible second line of defence function
- Adhere to company Directives & Policies at all times
- Ability to work with all Management levels to influence change
As Compliance & Operational Risk Analyst, you will need the following skills and experience:
- Experience within a Compliance or Risk Management role
- Knowledge / understanding of the FCA and other regulatory bodies relevant to the financial services industry (i.e. ICO)
- Exposure to strong controls and compliance environments
- Experience in developing and implementing business processes
- Knowledge / understanding of the motor industry and/or the insurance industry and/or consumer credit
- Highly analytical, able to learn and manage complexity
- Excellent communication skills and ability to influence a variety of internal and external stakeholders
- Experience in business operations, along with regulatory exposure
For the role of Compliance & Operational Risk Analyst, there is a fantastic package on offer including:
- Salary circa £35,000, depending upon experience
- VW Group company funded vehicle
- 15% annual bonus scheme
- 27 days holiday per year plus bank holidays
- Defined Contribution pension scheme
- Private medical insurance
- Budget for further education courses (i.e. Compliance Diploma)
How to Apply
Please note that eRecruitSmart is a Recruitment Agent advertising this position on behalf of Porsche Retail Group. Your CV will be sent to the Hiring Manager who is responsible for the vacancy that you have applied to. Please only apply if you consent to these terms.
You must have eligibility to work in the UK. Please note, only suitable applicants will be contacted. If your address and contact details are not on your CV, you will not be considered.
We look forward to hearing from you!
Compliance, risk analyst, operational risk, risk management, automotive, FCA, financial services, finance