The Biltmore, Mayfair is set to open in June 2019,after undergoing a multi-million-pound redevelopment, as the first LXR hotel inEurope and Hilton's new luxury collection - LXR Hotels & Resorts.
This luxury hotel, situated on a super primelocation in the heart of Mayfair on Grosvenor Square, will offer 257luxuriously appointed guest rooms as well as 51 highly-curated and beautifullydesigned suites, which will reflect the property's origin as a sophisticatedand elegant London private residence.
The Biltmore, Mayfair will boast new culinaryconcepts headed by internationally-renowned chefs, an all-year round alfrescoterrace, an exclusive cocktail bar and a large gymtech fitness suite. In addition,the hotel will showcase an impressive 500 sqm ballroom and various smallerfunction suites up to 100 guests.
Why join The Biltmore, Mayfair as a Conference& Events Operations Manager?
• It's your world- Your next role could be as an Food & Beverage Manager orDirector of Conference & Events, or why not move into a different departmentlike Front Office, Accounts or Human Resources in over 100 different countries
• Personal Development programmes for Team Members,Supervisors and Managers
• Worldwide travel perks - up to 30 nights at discounted rates and 50% F&B discounts
• Industry leading benefits including contributorypension scheme, discounted dental and health cover, and high street discounts
• 28 days holidays including bank holidays(increasing yearly)
• Complimentary meals on duty and uniforms provided
• Service charge and tips
What will it be like to work for LXR Hotels &Resorts?
LXR Hotels & Resorts is Hilton's luxurycollection brand, with each location offering a singular travel experiencenative to its place, history, and tradition. Found in the world's most alluringdestinations, LXR Hotels & Resorts immerse you in truly profound travelexperiences.
The Biltmore, Mayfair will be fit for royalty,well-travelled guests from around the world and senior corporate executives andguests will experience first-class service distinguished by an unrivalledcommitment to personalised attention and luxurious yet locally immersiveexperiences for our guests.
What will I be doing?
• Oversee and manage all Conference &Events operations
• Maintain exceptionallevels of customer service
• Ensure compliance ofbrand standards
• Evaluate guestsatisfaction levels with a focus on continuous improvement
• Aware of trends and propose ideas to buildthe range and quality of Conference and Banquet
• Optimise sales andcontain costs, identifying any areas for action
• Set achievable budgetsand other short- and long-term functional goals
• Provide effective leadership to theConference and Banquet teams to ensure targets are met and exceeded both forthe hotel and individual development
• Ensure communicationmeetings are conducted and post-meeting minutes generated
• Manage staff performanceissues in compliance with company policies and procedures
• Recruit, manage, trainand develop the Conference and Events team
What are we looking for?
• Strong knowledge of hotel/leisure/service sector
• Record of success in Conference and Events, specifically the ability todeliver profit, control costs, and build customer loyalty
• Exceptional communication skills
• Exceptional leadership skills to create a winning team
It would be advantageous in this position for you to demonstrate thefollowing capabilities and distinctions:
• Meeting & Events Operations experience in a managerial position inhotel/Events Centre or similar
To apply for this role
• We are looking to fillthis job as soon as possible and aim to come back to you within the next 2weeks. If you are successful, you will be invited for an interview followed bya Personality Index test and a final interview.
• In line with the Asylum and Immigration Act 1996,we do require all applicants to have the eligibility to live and work in theUnited Kingdom. Documentation will be required at interview stage