Vitality, Corporate Customer Advisor – Start date 20th January, Full Time, Bournemouth, £19,500 Bonus Benefits
Start date: Monday 20th January
Vitality is an award winning, dynamic and vibrant financial services provider, with a ground-breaking vision for the future, where individuals are enabled to succeed and are rewarded and recognised for their contribution to our business.
We’re a positively different, fast-growing insurance and financial services provider that rewards its 1,000,000 members for healthy habits. We aim to be the best Private Medical insurer in the UK, offering the best service in the industry. This means we need the best people, ready to live our vibrant brand and make a difference to the business every day.
As our Corporate Customer Advisor, you’ll get the benefits our members enjoy, including
- Our award-winning private Vitality Health insurance wellness incentive programme
- Vitality Partners and Rewards – Apple Watch, Ocado, Garmin, Champneys Spa days, half price gym memberships, Disney Store discounts to name a few!
- Personal health fund Life Assurance
- Stakeholder Pension Plan with employer contribution
- 25 Days annual leave Bank holidays option to buy and sell 5 more.
- Flexible benefits package
- Internal incentives, competitions and awards – a chance to win football and sports tickets or even be in with a chance to have a holiday of a lifetime
- A genuine opportunity to grow and establish a long-term career
As our Corporate Customer Advisor, you will provide professional, efficient, courteous and accurate telephonic support to our members who wish to make a Private Medical Insurance claim for treatment of specific medical conditions.
Responsibilities as our Corporate Customer Advisor include:
- Provide professional, efficient, courteous and accurate support to members requiring treatment and support for specific medical conditions.
- Confidently liaise with clinical members of staff, and speak directly to members/consultants/hospitals
- Be resilient to sensitive and emotional situations while discussing conditions with Vitality Health members
- Effectively manage time, to ensure our members get the best possible outcomes
- Be able to be naturally empathetic and warming
To become our Corporate Customer Advisor, you will have the below skills and experience:
- Experience in a customer service role is essential
- Ability to work with computer systems
- Experience of adapting to change in technologies and processes
- Flexibility of working pattern within set times
- A high level of resilience
- Front line customer service experience
- Knowledge of healthcare or insurance
- Experience in Complaints handling
- Experience working in a contact centre
Working for Vitality as our Corporate Customer Advisor you'll experience an exciting mix of creativity and innovation, within a framework of challenging objectives and a passion for delivering the best.
Our people are chosen for their skills, knowledge, enthusiasm and attitude but above all, their belief that anything can be achieved.
Closing Date: Friday 17th January 2020
If you feel you have the skills and experience to become our Corporate Customer Advisor, then please click ‘apply’ today.