Thrive with us at Europe's number one in gift experiences: help us give the gift you live.
CUSTOMER SERVICE ADVISOR - WEEKDAYS
Reporting to: Customer Services Manager
Location : Borehamwood, Hertfordshire, WD6 (60% working from home time offered)
Buyagift and Red Letter Days are the UK Brands for Smartbox Group. The iconic Red Letter Days brand was added to our portfolio in November 2017 - adding additional complexity and challenges to our customer strategy.
We are the UK's leading gift experience provider. Our core focus is to deliver happiness to our customers, suppliers, staff and retail partners. We aim to do this by providing industry leading products.
And we have been part of the Smartbox Group since 2009 - the world's largest provider of experiences. A Smartbox Group experience is purchased every five seconds!
Overview of the role:
Our Customer Service team is dynamic and good fun! They work hard and they also love what they do. Our only goal is to provide the best customer service and to ensure that we deliver happiness to all of our customers.
The customer service team is a hugely important part of the business and your role is paramount to continuing that success. The team works extremely hard in delivering a high level of service and because of that there are many incentive schemes to reward the team for their hard work.
If you love delivering world class customer service, love problem solving and being part of a fun and fast paced team, then this is the job for you.
Please note that this role will be Monday to Friday, business hours are 9 am to 5.30 pm.
The customer service team is an integral part of Buyagift. You are the voice of the company and are the first point of contact for our customers. The role requires you to deliver the best service to all customers, from general product enquiries, advice on gift ideas, or speaking with our external suppliers on behalf of our customers.
A bit more about the role
- Managing incoming and outgoing telephone calls providing help and advice to customers
- Communicating politely with customers by telephone, email and live chat
- Investigating and solving customer queries and issues
- Multi-tasking and liaising with other departments
- Managing contacts with external suppliers
- Ensuring that the department Service Levels (SLA) are constantly achieved
- Making sure that our customer satisfaction rating is at a consistently high level
- Recording all interactions on the customer order database
- Learning about products and keeping up to date with changes on a daily basis
- Completing ad-hoc tasks requested by Team Leaders
- Good level of customer service related experience
- Excellent telephone manner
- Articulate, bright and forward thinking
- Self-motivated with excellent organisational and planning skills
- The ability to work under pressure and to tight deadlines
- Strong IT skills particularly with Word, Excel and Outlook
To achieve fast and profitable growth by delighting our customers, providing significant volumes of incremental business to our suppliers and providing a fun & progressive working environment for our team.
To reach a stage where there is never a reason for a customer to buy an experience from anyone else. To achieve this, we aim to have the best experience selection, at market leading prices, sold through an industry leading e-commerce platform that is marketed through cutting edge e-marketing techniques.
Want to know what it is like to work at Buyagift and Red Letter Days, come take a look at what our team has to say
[ Link removed ] or check out our company reviews on Glassdoor:
[ Link removed ]
In applying to this position, you consent to Smartbox Group (Buyagift Plc & Red Letter Days) to keep your CV and application details on records and to process your CV internally with relevant departments involved with the recruitment of the advertised position.
Due to the high volume of applications, it will not be possible to respond to unsuccessful candidates. Sorry for any inconvenience this may cause.
- Hardworking And Dedicated
- Self Motivation
- Stress Management
- Complex Problem Solving