Customer Service Representative
Are you ambitious, conscientious and looking for your next challenge?
Do you want to work for a company who really cares about their people and their customers?
If the answer is yes then Fish Insurance is the place for you!
Here at Fish Insurance, we are a close-knit team that take pride in our ability to deliver a first-class service to our customers. To do this we strive to create an environment which is great for our people. We want our people to enjoy coming to work, and to feel they can make a difference. We believe in treating our people well and showing them that they are what makes a company great. We offer full time, shift patterns between 9am & 7pm Tuesday to Friday and 9.30am to 1.30pm on Saturday. That's why we provide a generous benefits package that includes:
Here are the key elements to the role you will be carrying out:
- Large uncapped bonuses
- Career progression
- Staff incentives
- Generous holidays
- Refer a friend (£250)
- Regular social events
- Competitive pension
- Contacting our existing customers and renewing their insurance
- Make a positive impression with customers whilst offering them suitable insurance products that reflects their needs
- Demonstrate a real passion for learning about our fantastic industry and customer base
- Ensure you maximise every opportunity you have to sell our great products to customers
- Liaise with customers via different communication channels, e.g. phone calls, live chat, e-mail
- Help customers understand their product and provide assistance when they need it
- Follow the rules and regulations as set out by the Financial Conduct Authority
- Demonstrate a willingness to learn and develop yourself to improve your performance and customer experience.
Don't worry we help you with all of this! We will provide you with all the necessary training to give you the skills and knowledge you need to do your job so you can flourish and enjoy a long and great career at Fish Insurance.So what do we want from you?
- Eagerness to learn and develop yourself
- That passion to learn about our caring industry
- A passion for providing excellent service get it right the first time
- Motivated by targets
- Attention to detail
- Embrace and support our culture
PIB Group is an equal opportunities employer, committed to hiring a diverse and inclusive workforce. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, colour, gender, religion, disability, age, sexual orientation or any other characteristic protected by law.
Your application will be treated in the strictest confidence.