Location: London, UK
Hire Type: Full-time
Vertical: Financial Markets
eClerx is currently seeking a Delivery Manager to join our Technology Team. The ideal candidate will have experience in solution definition, deliver, technology management, and implementation experience for leading investment banks covering hybrid teams for India, US and UK operations.
- Financial Services Consulting for multiple functions across the trade lifecycle covering Process Re-engineering, Automation, Change Management and Reporting
- Assess operational problem statements across the business from a risk reduction perspective and suggest solutions using domain expertise and technology
- Manage technology solution development and deployment for various functions across the Trade life Cycle preferably covering Documentation Risk Review, Reconciliations, Collateral Management, Reference Data, and Regulations
- Use technology like RPA, AIML and BPM platforms for defining and building end-to-end solutions for functions such as Asset Servicing, Trade Operations, Middle Office, and Settlements
- Successfully deliver sizeable productivity givebacks and risk reduction benefits.
- lead multiple consulting engagements for leading investment banks for process re-engineering, automation feasibility analysis, data quality, domain SME intervention programs for specific problem statements in areas such as Client & Product Reference, Loans, Confirmations and Expense Management.
- Proven ability to assess operational problem statements across the business from a risk reduction perspective and suggest solutions using domain expertise and technology.
- Experience in .NET, SQL Server, Java Oracle, Tableau, QlikView, Alteryx, and Xceptor
- Process Re-engineering / Automation
- Six Sigma / Lean Analysis
- Risk Reduction Strategy and Techniques
- Reporting & Metrics
- Experience in hiring for a variety of technology roles for both India as well as oversees operations.
- Bachelor's of Engineering a plus
- Masters in Technology a plus
- PMP & CSM Certifications preferred
- .Net Framework
- Asset Servicing
- Balance Sheet
- Certified Project Management Professional