We are currently recruiting an Associate Dentist to join our friendly and welcoming team at Penicuik Dental Centre, located on the high street of the village of Penicuik. Penicuik is located approximately 25 minutes from Edinburgh, easily accessibly by car and with regular bus service into the capital. The state-of-the-art, purpose built 5-surgery practice is fully accessible, with free parking on site and offers a full range of services including general and cosmetic dentistry, rotary endodontics and digital x-rays. This is a part-time position working 4 days per week, with flexibility on days.
The successful candidate can enjoy the following:
• Clinical Support and Bespoke Career Development Plan
• A generous working pattern
• Digital x-rays
• Software of Excellence
• Strong admin support from our wonderful and welcoming team!
• Dental Scrubs will be provided.
What are we looking for?
• A desire and passion to provide a high level of clinical care.
• The ability to work well within a team.
• A passion for continuous professional development is essential.
• Experience of Software of Excellence (SOE) practice software is preferable.
• GDC registration and VT number are essential.
Benefits of working within the Clyde Munro Dental Group:
• Clyde Munro Mentoring Scheme and bespoke Career Development Pathway
• Clyde Munro Associate Conference held annually.
• Digital Dentistry
• Great clinical freedom and support. Fully trained team.