My Client is currently looking for a Dental Nurse at their Carterton, Oxford Site.
The role will be working in providing Locum staffing within the Ministry of Defence Cenrtre enviroment. You will be assisting Personnel from the Army, Royal Navy and Royal Air Force to deliver an exceptional standard of care to service Personnel and their families.
- £13-£14.00 Per hour paid on a weekly basis.
- Option to cover full time ( 20-37.5 hours per week)
-Free uniforms provided (if required)
• Free mandatory training
• Assigned an experienced consultant who will support you throughout your application who will continue to look after you during your assignment.
Dental Nurse - Essential Requirements:
• Fully registered with the General Dental Council (GDC) without restrictions.
• Must hold valid suitable and appropriate indemnity insurance with a recognised dental defence organisation.
• Must provide evidence of clinical currency in accordance with JSP 950 Leaflet 4-1-4, Returning to Clinical Practice, specifically a minimum of 2 clinical sessions per week over the last 15 months.
- To have completed GDC highly recommended Continuing Professional Development (CPD)