Hours: 39 [Full-time]
Availability: [Monday - Sunday, Working 5 Days a Week]
Our Leaders have the ambition to make our people and business grow. As a department manager you are responsible for overseeing a department to support the Sales and Profit of the store and along with your Team deliver a Customer First Experience.
Some of the key responsibilities include:
- You lead and secure a customer first experience is delivered within your store.
- You evaluate your team’s performance and provided regular feedback and support succession through their development and training.
- You analyse and follow up on Sales & Profit KPI's for your department.
- You ensure Health & Safety, legal and security are in accordance with H&M standards and local laws to always secure all employee and customers safety.
- 1-2 years management experience in a customer facing environment
- Previous experience of leading and managing teams
- A passion for profitability and people
- A Customer first mindset
H&M is committed to creating a diverse and inclusive environment and we are actively looking for qualified candidates irrespective of race, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, ethnicity, religion, national origin, disability, or age.
Here’s your chance for a career with endless opportunities, interested?
Be yourself & more at H&M
- Information Security
- Success Driven
- Team Performance Management