Multi-award-winning care home located near Hensol, Wales is looking for a Senior Nurse or Lead nurse to lead their care home as Deputy Manager (Clinical Lead).
About the role
Working as part of a highly committed team, the Deputy Care Home Manager is one of the key roles within the home where you will put the residents care and wellbeing at the heart of everything you do.
As Deputy Care Home Manager, you will be responsible for ensuring that through clinical governance and leadership the care, health and safety of all residents is effectively assessed, planned, implemented and evaluated.
The Deputy Care Home Manager is a motivational and inspirational leader, who has the ability to motivate, engage, and exercise leadership throughout the team with an open communication style. The Deputy Care Home Manager Is able achieve a high standard of clinical care by auditing, analysing trends and directing care team to deliver results.
A key to success in this role is the ability to communicate with ease with CIW, Social Services and the Safeguarding teams. The ability to implement action plans for improvement and build a reputation of high-quality care delivery for the home.
Key things about you:
* Registered Nurse with active NMC PIN and strong clinical skills
* Proven experience of post-qualification Practice in a health and social care setting with older people
* Previous experience of leading a team
* Great written and verbal skills for communication and understanding
* Good IT skills and confidence in computer-based work
* Open and transparent communication
* Will already have or be willing to take part in QCF Level 5 in Leadership and Management to enable you to be registered with Social Care Wales.
The Care Home believes that happier Team Members provide a better level of resident care and delivery in their role. You’ll receive regular training and supervision, along with development opportunities across the business.
The client continuously reward their Team Members with competitive salaries and several benefits including.
* Enthusiastic and motivated colleagues
* 33 days holiday (inc bank holiday)
* Ongoing career training and progression
* Optional health care plan
* Workplace Pension scheme
* Life Assurance Scheme
If you think your profile and interest matches above requirements, share your CV with us
- Coaching And Mentoring