£44,000 per annum (equates to NHS Band 8a) | 40 Hour Contract | Welcome Bonus £1000 | Elderly and Dementia Home | Good CQC | Great Benefits |
A leading Norfolk nursing home is currently looking to recruit an RGN, RMN or RNLD Registered Nurse to join their leadership team and work as Deputy Manager.
The fully CQC compliant home in the Downham Market area provides elderly, dementia and disability care packages on a long or short-term basis in a purpose-built setting.
Details of this Deputy Nurse Manager RGN/RMN/RNLD post and what the home is offering:
• A permanent contract of 40 hours per week, usually working day shifts but with some flexibility required for supervisory & quality monitoring purposes
• A great annual salary of £44,000, which is equivalent to NHS Band 8a rates of pay
• Welcome Bonus of £1000
As Deputy Nurse Manager RGN/RMN/RNLD, you will support the Registered Manager in all aspects of the day to day running of the home and will lead the home in their absence. You will be responsible for managing and monitoring the planning and delivery of care and will ensure care plans and medication records are correctly updated, undertaking regular clinical audits and supervisions.
Applicants for this Deputy Nurse Manager RGN/RMN/RNLD position should be:
• NMC Registered Nurse – Adult/RGN, Mental Health/RMN or Learning Disabilities/RNLD will all be considered
• Passionate about high standards and providing care without compromise
• A positive, proactive approach and committed to delivering the highest standards of care
• Confident leading, developing and motivating a team
For further details, or to apply now, please follow the link provided.
Alternatively, please call Pete Brown at SYK Recruitment now on Apply Now >>.
Please note any offers of employment are subject to an Enhanced DBS/PVG/Access NI check and employment reference checks in addition to verification of UK professional registration (if applicable), right to work in the UK and Occupational Health clearance.
SYK Recruitment is an equal opportunities recruiter and applications are welcome from anyone meeting the specified criteria regardless of age, gender, race/ethnicity, religion or belief, disability, sexual orientation or any other personal circumstances.
By submitting an application, you are consenting to SYK Recruitment securely holding and processing your personal data and contacting you in relation to the services we provide. You retain the right to have your information deleted in line with current GDPR legislation.
Job requirements as above.