Deputy Home Manager
Our Client have an exciting opportunity available for a deputy Home Manager to manage the team and small/medium size home,
Responsibilities of a deputy Home Manager will include:
* All aspects of service provision within the Care home and registered manager with CQC.
* Performance of the senior team.
* Budget management.
* Delivering a quality service in line with CQC essential standards, improving the quality of customer's lives.
Desired knowledge & experience for Deputy Home Manager:
* Level 4 Leadership in management (Residential pathway) or equivalent.
* Experience of managing a budget, working to a business plan and marketing.
* Knowledge of a care setting and the needs of older people.
* People management experience including working to and the setting of targets within a customer focused environment and associated results.
* Health & Safety legislation along with the knowledge of safeguarding of vulnerable adults (local/national policies) and the mental capacity act.
* MUST be RGN OR RMN Qualified
* As a deputy Home Manager, you will have the ability to critically analyse data and solve problems.
* People management including training delivery, good organisation, negotiation and influencing skills
* This could be a great role for a deputy looking to take the next step in their career