Deputy Outpatients Lead | Band 7 equivalent | Redbridge | Competitive Salary | Full Time, No Nights
Spire London East are offering the opportunity for an experienced nurse to join us as an Deputy Outpatients Lead. This would be the perfect opportunity for someone looking to progress in Outpatients to further their career.
Spire London East Hospital (formerly Spire Roding) is located in Redbridge, on the borders of East London and Essex. We offer comprehensive private hospital services, ranging from outpatient clinics and physiotherapy to surgery and diagnostic tests in a relaxed, clean and comfortable environment.
The hospital has 24 inpatient beds and 16 day case rooms called ‘pods’. Facilities include four operating theatres, an endoscopy suite, 2 extended recovery unit, pharmacy, x-ray, outpatient and diagnostic facilities.
Duties and responsibilities:
- Day to day leadership of the Outpatients team
- Providing hands on clinical support to patients in the Outpatients department
- Managing rotas answering any staffing queries
- Involvement in recruitment
- Organising and coordinating daily staff huddles
- Liaising with the department’s GP Service
- Enabling clinical excellence and patient safety
Who we're looking for:
- Qualified nurse with a valid NMC pin
- 3 years nursing experience
- Experience of managing/ leading a clinical team
- Strong communication skills
We offer employees a competitive salary as well as a comprehensive benefits package which includes but is not limited to:
- 35 days annual leave inclusive of bank holidays
- Employer and employee contributory pension with flexible retirement options
- ‘Spire for you’ reward platform - discount and cashback for over 1000 retailers
- Free Bupa wellness screening
- Private medical insurance
- Life assurance
- Save an average of £50 per month with our free onsite car park
We commit to our employees well-being through work life balance, on-going development, support and reward.
Spire Healthcare is a leading independent hospital group that has been putting patients at the heart of everything we do for over 40 years. We have 39 hospitals and 8 clinics across England, Wales and Scotland.
For further information about this role or for an informal conversation about the range of career options available with Spire please contact [ Email address blocked ]
For us, it's more than just treating patients; it's about looking after people.
Closing date: In order to streamline our recruitment process, we reserve the right to expire vacancies prior to the advertised closing date once we have received a sufficient number of applications
- Clinical Works