Position at MediaCom Designer (Presentation Focused)
MediaCom North are looking for a highly creative, multi-disciplined designer to support our New Business and Marketing team.
We're looking for someone who has a passion and flair for presentation design as this will form an important part of the role. Someone who has an eye for making a basic PowerPoint document really stand out creatively.
The mid-weight designer would also be working with the marketing team to create collateral for any digital / physical events, ranging from CRM emails, social media posts and also some print collateral (once physical events are resumed).
The ideal candidate should be able to manage multiple projects at once, occasionally with a short deadlines so they must be able to handle a fast-paced whilst being able to remain organised and calm.
The ability to create motion graphics using After Effects is advantageous but not essential Key Areas of Responsibility
• Design PowerPoint decks that are creative and engaging using MediaCom's brand guidelines
• Work on a range of marketing collateral and working closely with the team to execute any ideas that are discussed
• Build excellent relationships with the wider business to ensure that we develop a one team approach and provide any design support when a certain area of the business requires
• Lead on multiple creative projects to ensure they are delivered to a consistently high standard and on time Requirements
• At least 4 years in a similar creative role
• Strong technical knowledge of Microsoft PowerPoint, Adobe InDesign, Illustrator and Photoshop
• A creative eye for engaging and professional creative
• Strong communication skills; ability to take an effective brief and understand requirements
• Interest and understanding of the latest presentation's and production trends, tools and techniques
• Enthusiastic and productive work ethic - all round team player
- Brand Management
- Hardworking And Dedicated
- Team Working
- Microsoft Power Point
- Adobe Photoshop