Job Title: Digital Designer
Location: Bradford (Office Based)
Salary: £28,000 to £32,000 depending on experience
Job Type: Full Time, Permanent
Based in central Bradford, we are a leading manufacturer of innovative own brand, products designed to challenge the market. With over 25 years in the business, we now have four dedicated office spaces including a production office in China and support in India.
Now, we are gearing up to shake the electronic and health and beauty industries to their core with the introduction of two new brands and a multitude of different and exciting products, and that is just the beginning.
We are innovative, driven, and fearless. If you are a confident, ambitious Digital Designer who is not afraid to bend the rules, this could be the next step in your career.
- On-Site E-Commerce Content and Digital Design (experience of wordpress and shopify preferred).
- Conceptualise, develop, and execute ideas and visual assets for digital distribution that include website banners, online ads, product photos, press mailers, sampling vehicles.
- Submitting Concepts for approval - submitting and handling feedback.
- Working closely with our Head of Design to deliver best results.
- Lead & support creation of other visual assets including photography.
- Support miscellaneous day-to-day operations as required, working in a fast-paced environment with tight deadlines.
- 3 + years' experience within Digital Design/Graphic Design environment
- Up to date knowledge of and excellent skills in Photoshop, Adobe Illustrator & InDesign
- Previous experience using brand style guides
- Strong layout and composition skills
- The ability to work across several projects at one time and change priority as requirements change
- Free samples of all our exciting products
- Massage chairs
- Opportunity to progress
- Free on-street parking
- Central Bradford location
- 28 days holidays
- Full training and induction
- Casual Fridays and an early finish
- As much tea and coffee as you can drink!
- Company pension
Up for the challenge? Apply now and let's get your career kickstarted!
Candidates with the relevant experience or job titles of; Graphic Designer, Web Developer, Web Designer, Adobe Creative Suite, Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign, Web Development, Animation, UX Designer, UI Developer, Digital Product Owner, Software Development, Web Engineer, HTML, CSS, WordPress, Front End Developer, Web Design may also be considered for this role.
- Adobe Creative Suite
- Adobe Illustrator
- Adobe In Design
- Adobe Photoshop
- Banner Advertisement
- Brand Identity