Are you looking for that break into the Digital Marketing industry? Do you have a creative mindset? This role might be exactly what you are looking for!
The Lister was Britain's most successful sports racing car of the 1950's. It won at almost every circuit in Britain and was virtually unbeatable both in the UK, overseas and in the USA. Due to continued growth and development at the Lister Motor Company, they are now looking to recruit a Digital Marketing Apprentice to join their supportive, positive, expanding IT / Marketing department, based within their amazing, modern, new offices in Blackburn.
Interested in Digital Marketing as a career, then make a wise decision and apply below!
Key responsibilities involved in the role include:
- Produce Gantt charts and reports on marketing campaigns
- Work on Social Media pages to build engagement and utilise functionality for customer contact.
- Monitor and track Magazine Adverts by checking analytics and inbound phone traffic.
- Working on producing Videos/Photos for Marketing materials.
- Working on MailChimp to set up, send and track regular email adverts.
- Designing Social Media Adverts and PPC Adverts.
- Checking Website/Quote System for user experience and split testing benefits.
Full training and support will be provided throughout your apprenticeship by both Baltic Apprenticeships and Lister Motors.
Desired skills, qualities and knowledge:
- Grade C/4 in GCSE English Language/Level 2 Functional Skills in English
- Knowledge of PPC and SEO.
- Knowledge of Google AdWord.
- Creative mindset.
- Knowledge of Social Media.
- Excellent creative writing and content writing skill.
- Analytics understanding.
- Great admin skills.
- Interest in design and video/photography.
Salary, Hours and Benefits:
- £11,000 per annum
- Monday - Friday 09:00 AM - 17:00 PM
- 20 days holidays per year
- Free parking
Baltic Apprenticeships were the first training provider to offer a completely tech-focused, tech-driven training solution. We help people transform their knowledge and passion into skills employers need.
If this sounds like the role for you, get in touch! Once we've received your application, one of our team will be in touch to help you with the next stage.
Individuals must have a valid and eligible residency status to apply for this role
Search Engine Optimization
Pay Per Click