Vitality, Digital Marketing Executive, London, £Competitive Benefits Bonus
We’re the UK insurer and investment provider that rewards people for positive lifestyle choices. With 1.25m UK members and more than 25m globally, we’re out to make the world a healthier, happier place.
That applies as much to our people as it does to our members. So, as well as a highly competitive pay package, you’ll enjoy: complimentary breakfasts; regular onsite physical and mental wellness workshops; on-site health checks; annual flu jabs, and access to our full range of partners and rewards.
It’s what we call offering shared value, because a healthy, happy team is good for us, good for our members, and good for you.
As our Digital Marketing Executive, you’ll get the benefits our members enjoy, including:
- Our award-winning private Vitality Health insurance wellness incentive programme
- Access to The Vitality Programme – Apple Watch, Waitrose and Partners, Garmin, Champneys Spa days, half price gym memberships, Disney Store discounts to name a few!
- Personal health fund Life Assurance
- Stakeholder Pension Plan with employer contribution
- 25 days annual leave Bank holidays option to buy and sell 5 more.
- Flexible benefits package
- Internal incentives, competitions, and awards – a chance to win football and sports tickets or even be in with a chance to have a holiday of a lifetime
- A genuine opportunity to grow and establish a long-term career
As our Digital Marketing Executive, you will plan and run digital marketing campaigns targeting UK consumers with the objective of generating sales of Vitality products.
Responsibilities as our Digital Marketing Executive:
- Planning and executing marketing campaigns which will run across search, social, display and other relevant digital channels
- Being accountable for campaign results and presenting them to senior business stakeholders
- Collaborating closely with other marketing teams, digital product, data science and sales colleagues
- Providing expertise in digital advertising
- Analysing campaign and web analytics performance data to optimise activity and ensure you work on the most impactful projects
- Generating innovative campaign ideas and concepts, working to launch them and iterating on them to improve efficiency and lower acquisition costs
- Managing agency resources and priorities
- Keeping up to date with digital marketing trends and technology
Skills and experience required to become our Digital Marketing Executive:
- Experience of running digital marketing campaigns
- Hands-on experience using two or more of – Google Ads, Facebook, LinkedIn, Display Advertising, Affiliate Marketing
- Demonstrable campaign success – hitting goals and objectives
- Advanced Microsoft Excel skills – formula/pivot tables/building simple models/dashboards
- Strong practical experience of web analytics and online measurement
- A degree in a STEM subject
- Data visualisation – familiarity with dashboarding or data visualisation tools
- Worked in a cross-functional team with other disciplines
- An understanding of agile principles and tools – Trello/JIRA or similar
Closing Date: Sunday 16th May 2021
Working for Vitality, you'll experience an exciting mix of creativity and innovation, within a framework of challenging objectives and a passion for delivering the best.
Our people are chosen for their skills, knowledge, enthusiasm, and attitude but above all, their belief that anything can be achieved.
If you feel you have the skills and experience to become our Digital Marketing Executive, then please click ‘apply’ today.
Search (Computer Science)