Peabody has an exciting opportunity for a Digital Producer on a full time, fixed-term basis based in Waterloo, London. In return you will receive a competitive salary of £32,000 - £38,000 per annum.
About the Digital Producer role:
It’s a really exciting time at Peabody following our recent merger and we have an ambitious and inspiring digital agenda. We’re looking for a Digital Content Producer to put the user at the heart of what we do and create a best-in-class customer experience as we re-imagine our website and self-serve transactions. You will deliver engaging and imaginative content across digital platforms, including websites and intranet, and social and digital media. You will also provide guidance, training and support to business stakeholders on digital content, copywriting and Content Management Systems.
In addition to outstanding content creation competencies, the role requires excellent communication skills, both spoken and written, with the natural ability to network and build effective relationships within the departmental team and also with key stakeholders across the organisation.
What we're looking for in our Digital Producer:
- Strong writing skills, including ability to write clear, succinct and engaging copy and tailor style for specific audiences.
- Attention to detail.
- Experience of updating websites through a Content Management System (CMS)
- Experience in measuring results based on SEO
- Proficient in web analytics using Google analytics and WebMaster tools etc.
- Strong layout and picture editing skills (Photoshop).
- Basic HTML coding skills.
- Strong Adobe Photoshop skills.
- An interest in evolving trends in web technology and practice.
- Experience in Umbraco and SharePoint CMS
- Enthusiasm for social media.
What you can expect to be doing as our Digital Producer:
- Develop and maintain relationships with external and internal stakeholders in order to ensure our websites and digital channels are up to date
- Write and publish regular, timely, engaging content about Peabody’s activities as well as essential information for customers and partners. Ensure content is user-friendly, accessible, optimised, relevant and accurate
- Monitor website usage and provide regular reports and analytics on its performance. Use website performance data and Search Engine Optimisation strategies to increase visitors and optimise user experience
- Become an expert on the web Content Management System (CMS), using it to build microsites, implement dynamic forms and add web functionality
- Provide training, advice and assistance to internal customers so that content and design guidelines are met
- Work with agile developers to improve the website by making recommendations and testing new functionality
- Work with the communications team to promote content across social media channels and drive traffic to the website
Closing date: 12th August 2022 at 5pm
If you feel have the skills and experience to become our Digital Producer, please click ‘apply’ now!
At Peabody, where possible, we provide flexible working opportunities from day one to our employees, as we recognise the importance of a good work-life balance; and to improve our productivity and performance, we embrace agile working, which means if you are in a desk based role, that will be a hybrid of office and home working. If your role is in a client facing environment, appropriate base location will apply.
Our mission is to help people make the most of their lives and an important part of this is to ensure that our organisation reflects the wider communities we serve. We want to attract recruit and retain a diverse, inclusive and creative workforce to give us the best opportunity to meet the diverse needs of our residents and customers. We actively encourage applications from all groups and communities, as well as from BAME, LGBTQ and disabled people.
- Adobe Photoshop
- Agile Methodology
- Attention To Detail
- Content Creation