At TTM Healthcare we are proud to have partnered with a leading provider of health related Government Services, which includes delivering Blue Badge and other medical assessment services on behalf of the Department of Work and Pensions (DWP). They have an available opportunity for a Registered Nurse with excellent experience, skills and knowledge. If you think the position is right for you, let's talk.
The overall responsibility within this role is to carry out assessments of patients claiming PIP due to long term conditions affecting their everyday life.
YOUR CLINICAL RESPONSIBILITIES:
Working as a Disability Analyst your role will involve carrying out assessments of patients claiming PIP due to long term conditions affecting their everyday life. The focus of the role is to provide a fair assessment to those that may be eligible for PIP. You will manage your caseload of patients, carrying out assessments on a daily basis and compiling detailed written reports that will include patient's history, how their health condition affects their everyday functionality, medications they use, treatments they are receiving and any other relevant information. You will also take into account physical, mental health, cognitive and sensory impairment. A vital part of the role is to engage with claimants to understand exactly how their disability affects them.
YOUR EDUCATIONAL RESPONSIBILITIES:
To be eligible for the role, you will need to:
• Be a registered nurse with at least 2 years post grad experience in a clinical setting
• Be a caring and compassionate nurse with a strong attention to detail.
• Have a positive, empathetic and professional manner with excellent clinical, communication and interpersonal skills
• have strong computer and IT skills and skills in report writing would be beneficial also.
You will enjoy the following benefits:
• 33 days holiday including bank holidays,
• Bonus which can exceed £500 per month.
• Private healthcare plan.
• Pension scheme.
• Further ongoing CPD training and internal courses.
• Company phone and IT support provided to all staff.
• Employee Assistance Programme (accessible 24 hours a day, 7 days per week).
• Excellent prospects for promotion and professional growth.
• Revalidation support
Salary:up to £34,000
Apply now for a call back to discuss the role in more detail Ref IND MAN
TTM Healthcare is an Equal Opportunities Employer