Looking to join a culture of excellence and be part of the mostrecognised name in the hospitality industry?
We are Hilton! We are Hospitality!
We create heartfelt experiences for our guests and meaningfulopportunities for our Team Members. Achieving consistently the title of Greatplaces to work, this is not just a job - we offer you a journey ofself-discovery, growth and an exceptional career.
Why join the Hilton family as a Doorperson?
• It's your world- Your next role could be as aConcierge in over 100 different countries
• Personal Development programmes
• Worldwide travel perks - up to 30 nights atdiscounted rates and 50% F&B discounts
• Industry leading benefits including contributory pension scheme,discounted dental and health cover, and high street discounts
• 28 days holidays including bank holidays (increasing yearly)
• Complimentary meals on duty and uniformsprovided
What will I be doing?
- Welcome Guests on arrival and assist with their luggage
- Oversee delivery and safe keeping of luggage, keep the luggage room in order
- Stay current on all hotel services as well as VIP requirements and special events
- Demonstrate a current knowledge of external locations, attractions and landmarks in the vicinity
- Provide support to the Concierge in cases of emergency
- Comply with all hotel security, fire regulations and Health and Safety legislation
- Project a professional manner with an emphasis on hospitality and guest service
What are we looking for?
- Previous driving experience preferably in the hotel, leisure or retail sector
- Impeccable personal presentation with good communication skills
- Energy and enthusiasm with an eye for detail
- Calm, courteous and discreet
- A passion for delivering exceptional levels of guest service
- Good grooming standards
To apply for this role
- We are looking to fill this job as soon as possible and aim to come back to you within the next 2 weeks. If you are successful, you will be invited for an interview followed by a trial shift.
- In line with the Asylum and Immigration Act 1996, we do require all applicants to have the eligibility to live and work in the United Kingdom. Documentation will be required at interview stage
Please notify us if youhave any criminal convictions or cases pending