Exciting fast-paced laboratory role with fantastic career progression opportunities!
Using your experience in antibody purification, you will contribute to the development of downstream processes and support drug substance manufacture across various stages of drug development from pre- clinical through to Phase III studies. You will also assist in the development and introduction of new methods as well as troubleshooting issues with purification and characterisation processes.
The ideal candidate will possess:
* BSc or MSc in a Biological Science (or equivalent)
* Industrial laboratory experience in antibody purification using AKTA, UPLC and/or HPLC systems
* Hands-on experience of protein characterisation techniques such as size exclusion chromatography, SDS-PAGE, Western blot and/or UV-Vis spectroscopy
* Excellent communication skills
* Strong problem-solving abilities
Please note this opportunity is offered on an initial 12-month contract basis with realistic potential for extension/ permanent role.
Apply to VRS today!
Keywords: antibody, antibodies, purification, purify, analysis, characterisation, chromatography, AKTA, HPLC, UPLC, size exclusion chromatography, SDS-PAGE, Western blot, and/or UV-Vis spectroscopy, pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical, biotherapeutic, industry, Berkshire, Reading, Slough, London, VRS7252CR
Follow VRS Recruitment on LinkedIn to view all our latest vacancies!
Please note that by submitting your application to VRS Ltd your details will be registered with us so that we can contact you about suitable job opportunities now and in future. You may unsubscribe at any time by emailing us directly via our website
- Phase (Waves)
- Clinical Works
- Polyacrylamide Gel Electrophoresis