Our team is the best in the industry - is it time for you to join us?
Our nationwide Plant and Tool division hires a range of equipment including diggers, dumpers and small power tools to companies within the construction, utilities and infrastructure sectors.
The duties of our Drivers include the loading, delivery and collection of hire equipment to and from the customer sites in a timely and professional manner. When on customer sites, there may be a requirement to carry out hire equipment demonstration and Drivers must ensure that all relevant checks and administration involved for the hire are completed accurately.
The ideal candidate will have a proven track record of driving experience in a similar environment, driving responsibly and safely within the law at all times.
Successful applicants should demonstrate the following:
- Significant experience working within a driving role delivering and collecting equipment from customer sites
- Full UK driving licence
- Experience in towing and a digital tachograph card are desirable
- An understanding of Health & Safety protocols and the ability to follow these guidelines in the workplace
- Excellent customer service skills and strong attention to detail
GAP Hire Solutions now has 11 divisions offering the hire of equipment throughout the UK. We're looking to recruit the best talent the industry has to offer to help us grow even further. As a GAP employee, you'll enjoy loads of benefits such as profit share, loyalty holidays and a staff social fund. Our in-house Learning & Development Team are dedicated to giving you the skills you need to be your best and as a company we are always keen to promote internally.
- Competitive salary and bonus scheme
- Overtime at an enhanced rate
- Employer contributory pension
- 22 days annual leave plus bank holidays
- Staff social fund (money for team building exercises etc.)
- Health & Wellness (annual flu jab, free eyesight tests etc.)
- Cycle to work scheme
So what next?
If you think you fit the profile we would love to hear from you!
All you have to do is upload your CV and complete our short application form and we can take it from there.
GAP GROUP IS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITIES EMPLOYER