DegreeSix Recruitment believes through investing in people, we will achieve a market leading organisation.
Our specialism is recruiting within Children's Services, both Temp and Perm. DegreeSix only concentrate on working within the special need's sector across the Midlands, which links in brilliantly with our Social Care division.
Due to expansion we are currently looking for a Recruitment Consultant / Senior Recruitment Consultant to join our Education team in our new office based in Worthing. This is a great opportunity for an experienced consultant to fast track their career whilst increasing their earnings.
*Education have the perks of working 4 hours per day during non term time (10/52) and the remaining term time hours 7:15-17:00.*
Benefits of joining Degree Six Recruitment as Education Recruitment Consultant:
- Tailored management training to support progressing to leadership roles within the business.
- Individual bonus schemes allowing earnings to reach and exceed £40k+ p/a.
- Fun & friendly work culture with regular team building exercises and nights out.
- Opportunity to join a business that's enjoyed year on year growth even through the pandemic with job security assured.
- Consistent incentives (win trips to Paris and New York), Winner's Wednesday, Wheel of prizes etc.
- Introducing a new tailored benefits package.
The duties and responsibilities of the successful Education Recruitment Consultant:
- Identify and develop new business relationships.
- Maintain & develop a desk that is already warm / hot.
- Generate your own leads through market research and cold calling.
- Source and attract passive/active candidates for temp-perm roles.
- Manage the 360 recruitment process.
The successful Education Recruitment Consultant must have:
- Positive attitude (Essential).
- 18+ Months recruitment experience (Ideally).
- Motivation and ambition with a drive to succeed (Essential).
- Confidence within a target driven environment (Essential).
- A proven track record of success (Essential).
- Excellent communication skills (Essential).
How To Apply
To find out more about DegreeSix Recruitment please do visit the website. The first stage of the application process would be to apply online. If you would like any more information and would like to discuss the Education Recruitment Consultant vacancy in more detail, please feel free to call us.
- Cold Calling
- Market Research
- Positive Attitude
- Success Driven