£38,000 - £43,000 / year
Electronics Design Engineer
You will join us as an Electronics Design Engineer, with 5 years’ experience within a commercial design environment, accompanied with experience in full life cycle product development.
Electronics Design Engineer Responsibilities:
- All aspects of Electronic design (both analogue and digital), from concept to completion.
- Production and maintenance of electronic engineering to a high standard.
- Ensuring full, complete compliance with QED’s Quality Management System, specifically where hardware is related to some of our accreditations.
- Ensuring a cost-effective solution is reached, within time budget.
Electronics Design Engineer Requirements:
- Embedded circuit design experience using microcontrollers, such as the ARM Cortex as an example.
- Thorough understanding of fundamentals of electronic design, both analogue (such as amplification circuits) and digital.
- Good understanding and experience of PCB layout including multi-layer designs and EMC.
- Experience of electromechanical design and liaison with a mechanical design engineer for product assembly.
- A Degree or equivalent in an electronic engineering discipline.
About QED Environmental Systems (previously Geotech):
QED Environmental Systems design, manufacture and support environmental technology solutions for groundwater, soil and gas management applications into industrial, environmental and energy markets worldwide.
Location: Coventry, West Midlands, CV2 4QP
Job type: Full time, Permanent, 8:30am to 5:00pm Mon-Thu with 45 minutes for Lunch. Friday is 8:30am to 3:30pm with 30 minutes for lunch.
Salary: £38,000 - £43,000 per annum
Benefits: Excellent Holiday Entitlement, Contributory Pension, Employee Share Purchase Programme, Health Insurance Scheme, Private Medical Insurance, Life Insurance, Income Protection Insurance, Employee Benefits / Saving Scheme, Subsidised Lunches, Free Breakfasts, Cycle To Work Scheme, Training & Career Development.
You may have experience of the following: Electronics Design Engineer, Design Engineer, Electronic Design, Full Life Cycle, Embedded Circuit Design, Electronic Design and Development Engineer, Hardware Design Engineer, Contracted Electronic Engineer, Electronics Engineer, Junior Electronics Engineer, Circuit Design Engineer, etc