Daytime Healthcare are recruiting for an experienced and committed Lead Endoscopy Practitioner to join a fantastic team of staff in an endoscopy department of a private hospital in Beckenham.
This is a permanent full time position, working 37/5 hours per week, covering a flexible shift pattern.
To support, coordinate and actively assist in the management and organisation of care provision within the Endoscopy Unit. Provide quality planned care for patients during their peri-procedure phase of care by delivering quality patient care through appropriate clinical supervision and managerial leadership.
Applicants must meet the following criteria:
* Registered Practitioner with NMC or HCPC registration.
* Minimum of 2 years of experience in Endoscopy
* Basic and advanced Competence / qualification in Endoscopy Care and Decontamination.
* Operators and Managers Course in Endoscopy Decontamination.
* Teaching / Assessing / mentorship qualifications.
* Knowledge of appropriate standards and external bodies (Care Quality Commission, GRS, JAG, HTM 01 -06).
* ILS. Maths, English GCSE at grades A to C or equivalent functional skills level 2 evidence.
* Proficient in the use of a PC, including the use of software and systems.
* Previous experience as a Senior Registered Practitioner or equivalent in an endoscopy service.
* Experience and training in pain management, care of the deteriorating patient, care of patient under conscious sedation requiring monitored recovery.
* Experience of clinical governance and audit.
* Experience of applying clinical reasoning skills across a range and varied patient case mix and competent across a range of skills including clinical and decontamination.
* Evidence of working in partnership with Consultants to explore and challenge existing practices while maintaining and enhancing services and standards
Apply Today To Secure a Quick Interview
General Certificate Of Secondary Education