Spire Clare Park Hospital has an exciting opportunity for an Endoscopy Manager to join our forward thinking theatre team.
Spire Clare Park is an elective hospital situated in Farnham that has recently been rated as good by the CQC. We offer a range of surgical specialties which includes; Orthopaedics, General Surgery, Cosmetic, Urology, Dermatology and ENT.
Duties and responsibilities:
Who we're looking for:
- Lead the Endoscopy Service against Spire key Performance
- To provide exemplary planned care for patients while managing a team
- To ensure the team deliver effective patient care by providing clinical and managerial leadership
- To maximise on Endoscopy opportunities across the hospital through capturing inbound enquires and converting them to a booking, thus driving revenue to hit AOP target and fill capacity
- To identify opportunities and deliver business growth, including competitor and price analysis
- Maintaining Jag and CQC accreditation
- Helping to build the service
- You must be a registered nurse with an active NMC pin
- Strong background in endoscopy units with previous first-hand knowledge of dealing with CQC and JAG accreditations
- You must lead by example and be approachable and flexible
- Strong communication skills
We offer employees a competitive salary as well as a comprehensive benefits package which includes but is not limited to:
- 35 days annual leave inclusive of bank holidays
- Employer and employee contributory pension with flexible retirement options
- ‘Spire for you’ reward platform - discount and cashback for over 1000 retailers
- Free Bupa wellness screening
- Private medical insurance
- Life assurance
- Save an average of £50 per month with our free onsite car park
Please see the attached benefits leaflet for more information.
We commit to our employees well-being through work life balance, on-going development, support and reward.
Spire Healthcare is a leading independent hospital group that has been putting patients at the heart of everything we do for over 40 years. We have 39 hospitals and 8 clinics across England, Wales and Scotland.
For further information about this role or for an informal conversation about the range of career options available with Spire please contact Jodie Walsh on Apply Now >> or email Apply Now >>
For us, it's more than just treating patients; it's about looking after people.