Salary and Benefits: Up to £34,000 + Generous Pension + 25 Days Holiday (Plus Bank Holidays) + Life Assurance + Private Medical + Free Parking + Much More!
Endoscopy Practitioners that we speak to tell us that one of the most difficult parts of their jobs is finding the time and opportunity to learn new skills and develop. We are working with a hospital that is committed to training and developing their employees - they understand the importance of having a highly engaged team.
Perhaps you want to work for a premium healthcare provider who is committed to improving patient care and the services they offer. Maybe you want to work with like-minded people and be part of an engaged, effective endoscopy team.
3 great things about this hospital:
- A busy hospital with 60+ beds, 5 operating theatres, state-of-the-art imaging and physiotherapy departments, a ‘Good’ CQC rating and a reputation for delivering an excellent level of service.
- High levels of investment taking place – this hospital is committed to investing in the latest equipment and has plans to open a brand-new 6th theatre - this is an exciting time to join!
- This hospital has a commitment to continually invest in training and development – you can expect to be supported through specialist clinical training to help you achieve your career ambitions!
The Theatre Manager said; “It’s an incredibly exciting time to be joining the business – our endoscopy teams are empowered to make decisions and you will be working with an experienced team who are regularly recognised for delivering a 5* patient service!"
What you will do as an Endoscopy Practitioner (RGN/ODP):
- You will provide an effective and efficient service whilst ensuring optimum patient care. The post requires good communication skills and a desire to achieve the best outcome.
- As an integral part of the team you’ll play an essential role in the day-to-day running of the department, making decisions relating to patient care and assisting senior practitioners, consultants and surgeons.
- You must be NMC or HCPC registered with a positive approach and genuine desire to expand your skills. You must have proven experience within Endoscopy.
Why other Endoscopy Practitioners work with this hospital:
- Benefit from a great work-life balance – you can expect to enjoy fantastic benefits and lots of flexibility with both full and part-time opportunities available - a minimum of 24 hours per week will be considered.
- Join a team that is close-knit, passionate, and hard-working – Endoscopy Practitioners at the hospital are dedicated to improving patient wellbeing and creating a great work environment. They are regularly rewarded for their achievements with awards and team social events.
Click the link to apply or alternatively email your CV to Eleanor Cartledge at Stroud Resourcing or call me on 01904239910 for an informal chat.
- Hardworking And Dedicated
- Training And Development