Ibstock plc is a market leading manufacturer and partner of choice for innovative clay and concrete building products, building the face of Britain for over 200 years.
We’re no ordinary manufacturing business. Through our principal products of clay bricks, brick components, concrete roof tiles, concrete stone masonry substitutes, concrete fencing, pre-stressed concrete products and concrete rail products, we’re committed to providing new solutions to today’s social and environmental challenges for the new build housing and domestic repair, maintenance, improvement markets (RMI) and infrastructure.
Many of our long-standing customer relationships have lasted over 40 years. Our customer focus is based on quality, service and consistency and our service-led ethos is one of the key drivers in the growth of our market share over the past 10 years.
We are currently recruiting for a Factory Manager to join our Ibstock Kevington team on their Stowmarket site, near Suffolk.Specific responsibilities include:
The successful applicant will be an inspirational and effective leader who will coach and engage your team to deliver high performance in the manufacturing of cut and bonded special shape bricks and brickwork components for our housebuilder and specification customers. In addition to meeting volume targets, they will also be responsible for compliance with all quality, environmental and sustainability protocols and standards whilst promoting a safety first culture.
- Creating and effectively managing a multi-skilled, flexible and effective team focused on high performance
- Preparing and managing the Factory’s annual budget ensuring that cash flow and actual spend are correctly costed and managed in line with our protocols
- Consistent analysis of factory performance to identify opportunities to deliver continuous improvement across all areas of factory operations
- Work collaboratively with all Ibstock PLC support functions to utilise specialist support with key projects
- Develop and produce new products that will ensure we are at the forefront of market trends
- Overseeing and managing the Administrative Team and the Technical Office