Family support Worker - Dudley MBC
An exciting opportunity has come up for a Family Support Worker to provide a high quality family support service working with children and families to access appropriate support as early as possible.
This is a fantastic opportunity for candidates who are committed to enhancing the lives of children, young people and their families. As part of a team under the direction of a Team Manager, you will work with families requiring a package of support either as part of a statutory plan or utilising an Early Help Assessment. Holding a case load of families, you will assess, plan and co-ordinate a package of support for families as well as providing practical hands on support and direct work.
• Level 3 qualification in Childcare (or equivalent)
• Previous experience of Family Support Work
• An accreditation in completing specialist assessment (e.g. PAMS, AIM) - DESIRABLE
This role is on an initial 3 month contract with the possibility of extension.
Working with Service Care Solutions comes with many benefits, including:-
• A specialist, dedicated Social Work consultant offering single point of contact
• Exceptional referral bonuses
• An extensive & exclusive range of Social Work vacancies across the UK
• Nationwide provider Social Work staff to over 200 local authorities.
• Payroll service twice a week
• Ltd and PAYE payment options available
• Frequent notifications for upcoming opportunities via text and email
• Loyalty schemes / bonuses
• DBS disclosures provided via fast track online services free of charge.
If you are interested in this role and require any information or any information on any other role in your area please contact Adam at Service Care Solutions on 01772 208964 or email [ Email address blocked ]
Please note: Service Care Solutions also offer a referral fee of £250 for anyone you may know who may be interested in this role or similar roles. Once they are placed and complete their probationary period you receive a £250 bonus