Job Title: Field Care Supervisor
Salary: £20,000.00-£24,000.00 per year
Job type: Full Time - Permanent.
Here at Chenai Holistic Homecare we are looking for an experienced Full Time Field Care Supervisor to be based at our Head Office in South Woodham Ferrers. Chenai Holistic Homecare is a domiciliary care provider who excels in delivering a high standard of personalised care.
- Be responsible for organising and completing training documentation and ensuring evidence is collated and returned as required;
- Responsible for all administrative tasks & People Planner (IT System) Updates in association with your day to day activities;
- Community based support including auditing of paperwork within customers' homes;
- Deliver in branch training of carers to include carer induction and any mandatory training updates as & when required;
- Assist with carer induction schedules and ensure carers complete the Care Certificate in the timescales required;
- Understand and follow hazard and accident reporting procedures;
- Shadow new care workers in the field to ensure their competence;
- Assist in day to day management of the local branch business & facilitate local service delivery;
- Working with other members of the team to ensure high quality service provision;
- Supervise & appraise all Support Workers in the relevant area;
- To be on-call in case of emergency;
- Ensure the appropriate provision of care & the allocation of Support Workers for client group;
- To record all necessary information clearly and legibly in line with record keeping policies and procedures;
- Meet with your team on a regular basis to resolve low level issues, Return to Work interviews and risk assessments;
- Ensure the accuracy and completeness of all documentation held in Service Users' homes.
- Effectively manage relationships with Local Authorities;
- Ability to lead and motivate a team;
- On-call duties on a rotational pattern;
- You must be qualified to NVQ 2 or above; Skills in care and risk assessments and writing care and support plans;
- A good understanding of the process of service delivery in a care at home setting,
- Service Users and families;
- Experience of care services;
- Ability to maintain clear written records and follow statutory reporting procedures;
- Ability to lead and manage a team of care workers and provide appropriate support, guidance and training;
- Successful applicants will be required to undertake online training
- Can build strong working relationships both internally & externally;
- Full driving license and access to own vehicle is essential;
- Reliable & flexible to the needs of the business;
- A good sense of humour.
What we Offer:
- Nest pension scheme
- 20 days holiday plus 8 bank holiday's
- Hours of work 40 pw
- Company mobile phone
Please click on the APPLY button to send your CV and Cover Letter for this role.
Candidates with experience of; Support Worker, Carer, Health Care Assistant, Home Care Worker, Care Support Worker, Residential Care Worker, Carer, Care Assistant, Healthcare Assistant, Social Carer, Support Worker, Enabler, Care Supervisor, Health Supervisor, Care Worker, Support Assistant, Care Helper, Care Assist, Healthcare Assistant, Residential Care Support, Social Care, Care Manager, NVQ2 will be considered for this role.