We're looking for a Field Care Supervisor to join our Home Care team here at Agincare.
In this role, you'll be supervising and supporting our care team and ensuring our clients are receiving excellent care.
About the Role
As a Field Care Supervisor, you will travel across the region visiting our clients and care workers, carrying out care plan reviews and staff support, dealing with GP's, Social Workers, and next of kin, dealing with concerns and complaints and contacting your clients weekly.
- Previous experience of Social Care, as a Manager, Supervisor or Assessor;
- You will need your own vehicle for work purposes and able to travel around the region;
- You will have sound knowledge of the social care sector and regulatory framework;
- A Health & Social Care professional qualification is an advantage;
- Full, valid UK / EU driving licence;
- Great communication skills - written and verbal;
- Highly organised, with a flexible approach.
What we offer our Field Care Supervisors:
- Fully funded professional development
- Have a voice to share your ideas to improve and develop the service
- Free DBS
- Contracted Hours
- Paid mileage
- Long service bonus
- Excellent career progression
You will also benefit from the following exciting offers:
- National Health Discount Scheme (up to 60% off high street names)
- Blue Light discount package (superb discounts on travel, leisure, entertainment and more)
- EAP - Employee Assistance Program (offering support for employees and their families)
- Internal competitions to wins prizes such as vouchers, holidays, extra annual leave
Agincare is a family run business caring for people since 1986, this year we celebrate 35 years! With over 3,500 family members, we're one of the UK's largest privately-owned social care groups and continue to grow in these challenging times. We believe that if we remain true to our company values, and work together as one team, we will continue to be successful and deliver high quality care to all our clients and residents.