Field Clinical Applications Specialist
This is a home-based role which will involve nationwide travel.
I am delighted to recruit for our client who is a well-established global healthcare company with a 60 years+ history. Currently expanding considerably in Europe, this is an opportunity to join a great company as it grows its reputation in new locations.
If you have strong pre-existing experience in biochemical sciences, have already worked in a field based role and are looking to be a part of a great team, then I would love to hear from you!
* Providing scientific and clinical application support to customers
* Deliver product training sessions and demonstrations
* Ensure successful implementation of products onsite
* Participate in internal/external clinical evaluations, validation and verification.
* Enhance customer satisfaction and handle customer feedback
* Liaise with customers onsite and over the phone as required
* Travel as required around England to work at customer’s sites
Skills and experience:
* It is essential for all applicants to have expertise in microfluidics!
* Minimum BSc Biomedical Sciences or similar
* 3 years+ in a similar field based role
* Ideally practical experience with; flow cytometry, hematology, or urinalysis
* Great communication and ability to teach others
* Valid driver’s license
* Must be happy to travel as required, including overnight stays when necessary
* It would be best for the applicant to live near a major airport
Flow cytometry, in vitro diagnostic, IVD, assay development, product, regulatory, medical device, senior, lead, project, immunology, hematology, haematology, medical device, GMP, NPD, launch, training, trainer, home based, remote, field, sales, BD, GCP, clinical applications, clinic, territory.
Harris Lord is acting as a recruitment agency for this role