Field Sales Consultant - Metal Division - South London
£18k basic salary + variable OTE £25k - £28k + car, phone & tablet
Full, valid driving licence is required
If you are a recent graduate or college finisher looking for a career in sales, this is the role for you. Are you looking for a company that will invest in you and offer progression and great training and development?
Are you a people person who likes to meet and build relationships with many different customers? Do you like to be set challenging targets, because you get a big kick out of achieving these? If that is what drives you, what makes you tick; getting a target across the line? If so, this could be the role for you!!
Our B2B field sales team focus on new and existing business development within our customer base. You can expect a very dynamic working environment, in which you will work with a high level of freedom. We offer a 4 week training and induction course and will give you all the tools you need to succeed in your role. You will be supported by our internal departments and of course you're Area Sales Manager. We will set you up for one thing and one thing only: become successful in your role as Sales Representative.
Your main responsibility will be to actively be on the road visiting customers and potential new customers every day, to sell/cross sell/up sell our products, offering not just your services, but also all other multi-channel services. You responsibilities will include:
- To identify, generate and develop new customers in your defined territory.
- To reactivate non-buying customers into buying customers.
- To regularly visit your customers and potential new customers in the required frequency and maintain sufficient communication with your customers.
- To establish a well-balanced structure of your customer base.
- To maintain and develop Würth UK Ltd customer loyalty
- To ensure that all customer related requests and enquiries are processed fast and efficiently.
- To submit orders on a daily base to Headquarters.
- To complete and process all orders accurately and efficiently.
This role would suit fresh graduates or college finishers who want to build a career in a sales role with a global business. Previous direct sales experience is not mandatory but some experience in customer focused background is essential e.g. retail, customer services, hospitality, telephone sales or any relevant trade. Experience of creating, maintaining and developing relationships through a structured and managed customer delivery is essential. Knowledge/experience of new business acquisitions/ prospecting is advantageous
- A proven success in goal-setting and achievement
- Ability & desire to sell
- Ability to create, maintain & develop excellent relationships with customers & stakeholders
- A dynamic and enthusiastic personality
- Strong work ethics, integrity and a can do attitude
- Resilience and the ability to cope with rejection
- A full driving licence
If this sound like you and you would like to build a career with a modern, progressive company with an eye on the future, apply for this position by clicking the button below. Be a part of the Würth success story; work in a positive environment alongside a multi-national team, and fast track your career.
About the company
The Würth Group is a leading industrial consumable products provider with over 400 companies and a global workforce of 75,000. Our dedication to quality products and excellent customer service has earned us an enviable reputation and on-going growth. Our divisional Field Sales Consultants sell across four main industries; Automotive, Wood, Metal & Construction. Our aim is to drive sales and grow our business with existing customers and seek out opportunities through new customers. Würth UK is still growing, currently having 510 employees.
Get in touch today for a confidential conversation. All interviews will be held virtually.
- Direct Selling
- Sales Management
- Business Development
- Loyalty Programs