Field Service Engineer
Maintenance and servicing of medical equipment required.
South West ( covering Bristol, Swindon, Gloucester and Somerset areas)
Starting salary Circa 32,000 (neg) plus company vehicle, 25 days holiday plus bank holidays, pension, private healthcare, 40 hour week.
My client provides new and pre-owned equipment in addition to offering service repairs to the veterinary and medical professions.
They pride themselves on their excellent customer service.
Would you like to join their friendly team and enhance the company's excellent reputation?
The ideal candidate will be able to prioritise and undertake a variety of service and repairs at their customer sites and will have experience of:
* PPM test routines on a variety of medical equipment
* Calibrating and testing to ISO standards
* Installing customer software onto electronic medical equipment
* A minimum of 2 years experience either workshop or field based
* Excellent customer service, communication and IT skills
This is a varied and interesting role with prospects for career progression.
Please apply with current CV (quoting your salary and job reference number DB (phone number removed))
- Medical Equipments
- Customer Service
- Information Technology