Are you an experienced White Goods Field Service Engineer looking for an exciting new opportunity in Dorchester and the surrounding areas? We've increased our salary and benefits to be able to offer our Domestic Appliance Field Service Engineers and industry-leading benefits package.
As a Field Service Engineer, you will have access to:
- £30,000 per annum starting salary if you're a Field Service Engineer who does not have White Goods/ Domestic Appliance experience. You'll have the opportunity to earn £34,000 once you're fully trained and meet the minimum requirements
- £34,000 per annum starting salary if you have a minimum of 6 months recent White Goods Engineering experience
- Bonus potential of up to £2,500 per annum
- Enhanced rate overtime
- 30 days annual leave + 3 bank holidays
- Tool kit and equipment for you to carry out repairs to a high standard; this includes fully stocked van, smart phone and uniform.
- Extensive training and training support schemes to aid your development
- Enhanced sick pay and family leave policies
- Up to 6% pension contribution
- 4x Life Cover
- Employee Assistance Program
- Brilliant staff discounts on products
- Access to Reward Gateway which offers a wide range of retailer discounts including holidays and high street stores, entertainment and days out.
- A social committee that organises nights out and fundraising events
Three incredible brands. One brilliant team. Together, they're helping us reach our goal: to be the number one home appliance business in the UK and Ireland. As a Field Service Engineer, you'll have a key part to play in the success of our organisation. Bringing peace of mind to every customer you visit. You'll look after three home favourites; Candy, Hoover and Haier. Enhanced by our in-house training and support, you will grow your existing White Goods knowledge and demonstrate and a customer-first attitude to help us achieve zero distance to our customers.
This Field Service Engineer role requires more than fault finding and repairs in customers' homes, you'll also need to effectively stock your van and up-sell products, so it's important that you are self-motivated and high performing; with the ability to work flexibly and remain organised.
This Field Service Engineer role is covering Dorchester and the surrounding areas, and it's important that you have a full, valid driving license as you will be required to travel to several locations throughout the day. Ability to lift & manoeuvre heavy objects, work in restricted spaces, regularly engage hand dexterity and colour vision are considered central requirements of this role. Offers of employment are subject to testing to ensure that candidates are able to comply with the basic health and safety requirements of the role; this includes being able to distinguish between live, neutral and earth wires
- Field Service Management
- Occupational Safety And Health
- Self Motivation