An excellent opportunity for an Experienced Field Service Engineer to join a well-established company.
They are a Bristol based company that Maintains, Repairs and Inspects Wood and Metal cutting equipment for a wide range of UK based clients. A mobile field-based role will involve, service, repair and inspection of a wide range of machines in their customer sites.
Due to the nature of the business and the various working environments, the post holder will be subject to an enhanced DBS (Disclosure & Barring Service) check.
- Mechanical or Electrical qualification and experience; however, ‘on the job’ training will be given.
- A company vehicle will be provided, Driving Licence is essential.
- Flexible to work at various locations throughout the UK (overnight accommodation will be provided when deemed necessary) with the main bulk of customers being in the South West, Wales, The Midlands and London.
- Flexibility around start times; Engineers are expected to arrive on site at 8am regardless of location.
- The post holder will be expected to always liaise with all clients in a confident and professional manner.
- General Servicing & Conformity of all Machines / Compliance with PUWER98 Regs and BS4163.2014 (for Educational Establishments), Guarding, electrical safety and operational maintenance.
- Willing to travel to the Company office at Keynsham for collection of parts etc.
This is a full-time position and in return the company is offering a Salary of £25,000 - £27,000 Per Annum, Depending on Experience.
If you feel that you have the relative skills/attributes to fulfil this role then please apply now!