Excellent opportunity for a Finishing Manager to join a well-established company based in King’s Lynn
The Company is a recognised technology leader in the worldwide performance clothing and footwear market. Their products are found in a range of applications including, healthcare PPE, special forces and military clothing, performance sportswear and children shoes.
As a finishing Manager, you will have responsibility for the following areas: - Coater 2, Coater 4, Paper and Inspection
Duties and responsibilities:
Accidents, Incidents and Near Misses reported, investigated and corrective actions proposed.
- Non-conforming product reports to be raised, investigated and samples left if necessary.
- Assigned Q, E, H & S corrective actions completed OTIF.
- Ensure a daily shift safety audit is carried out.
- Ensure that all employees and contractors follow the Company’s policies and procedure including the “5 Step Process".
Deliver accurate stock checks.
- Housekeeping to be maintained at a high level at all times – using a “5S" type system.
- Drive continuous improvement in shift OEE.
- Deliver the daily, weekly, monthly PSI plan as a team always ensuring adequate resources.
- Ensure all products made meets specification.
- To provide a comprehensive shift handover report, with data including E, H &S, Maintenance and Quality issues, OEE and other performance metrics as required.
- To write and update written work instructions including Task Cards, Safe Systems, Risk Assessments etc. as required
- Follow all H S and Environmental policies and procedures.
- All staff to have received a monthly team brief including:
- Online daily performance review meetings to take place.
- All aspects of personnel management not limited to: Return to Work, Employee Reviews, Discipline, Performance Management, Training, Selection.
Minimum Education/Experience/ Knowledge/ Skills/ Abilities Required:
- Minimum educational requirements: English and Maths Level 2 or equivalent
- Strong Leadership skills including People and Performance Management
- Computer literate
- Experience of managing a production team
- “Supervising safely" or the ability to gain this qualification
- Excellent communications skills
- Must possess strong drive towards continuous improvements
- Competitive salary
- 33 days holiday including Bank Holidays
- Eligible for-profit related bonus based on Company Performance.
- Eligible for company pension scheme with employer contribution to 6%.
If you have the relevant skills/experience to fulfil this role then please apply now!
Corrective And Preventive Actions
Continuous Improvement Process