Our client is an award-winning provider of affordable, quality homes holding a stock of more than 24,000 homes and employs 600 plus staff to provide a high standard of service to their householders.
They are currently recruiting for a Fire & Safety Advisor to join their dedicated team in Walton-on-Thames and they really want to hear from you if;
• You have NVQ level 3 or higher in Fire Safety Management;
• You have NVQ level 3 or higher in Health and Safety management;
• You have experience in Fire Safety management;
• You are a Graduate Member or you are working towards becoming a Member of the IFE or an IFE registered fire risk assessor;
• You have knowledge of the general Health and Safety compliance requirements for landlords and service delivery contractors with specific emphasis on Gas, Electrical, Asbestos, Legionella and Fire Safety management;
• Have the ability to supervise and coordinate the schedule of others.
This is a great opportunity for a motivated individual to work as an integral part of a dedicated Development team. You will support the Compliance and Health and Safety Manager and the Compliance Team in delivering the Fire Safety and Compliance functions.
In return, they reward staff for their dedication by offering competitive salaries and an excellent range of employee benefits including:
• 26 days annual leave entitlement per annum plus bank holidays (pro-rata) for part-time roles)
• Opportunities to develop your career through internal and external training, professional qualifications, career coaching etc.
• Generous pension scheme
• Health Cash plan for discounted optical, dental and health
• Childcare vouchers
• Perkbox - High street discounts
• Long Service Awards
• Health and Wellbeing initiatives
For more information please call Ian Martin Apply Now >>