An excellent opportunity for an Experienced Fire Alarm Engineer to join a well-established company based in Sidcup, Kent.
They are a well-established, BAFE accredited family run business located in Sidcup.
Formed in the year 2000 and became a Limited Company in 2004, Since then the business has grown to deliver services base to around 1,000 sites all over the UK. With customers as diverse as Schools, Colleges, Hospitals, Hotels, Restaurants, Shops, Shopping Centres, Offices and Factories.
They are looking for an engineer with experience, whose key roles will include installation of new systems or modification of a range of electronic fire systems. The successful candidate will need to be enthusiastic, self-driven, customer orientated, and take pride in their work.
They are currently looking for a Fire alarm Engineer in Sidcup/Bexley and the surrounding areas on a permanent basis.
About the Role:
- Installation of Fire Alarm Systems.
- Jobs ranging from small modifications to complete new installations.
- Areas covered - London and the South East (Kent, Surrey, Sussex).
- Good opportunity for overtime.
- No call outs.
- Full time/Permanent.
- +4 Years of experience working in the fire industry.
- A good working knowledge of BS5839.
- FIA Modules or equivalent.
- Experience working on a wide range of fire systems.
- Good self-management skills and good vehicle housekeeping.
- Good communication and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to work alone or as part of a team.
- CSCS/ ECS/ IPAF etc.
- Full, clean driving license.
- Ideally located in Sidcup or the surrounding area.
Ideal applicants to this role would have an understanding and/or experience working with some of the following systems:
Suppression Systems (Inergen or similar)
- Conventional Systems
This list is by no means extensive and the applicant should take a flexible approach to the changing nature of the company’s requirements.
- Salary £30,000 - £36,000 per year depending on experience.
- 40 Hour working week (Mon-Fri).
- 20 Days Holiday + Bank Holidays.
- Company Vehicle.
- Company Phone and iPad.
If you feel that you have the relative skills/attributes to fulfil this role then please apply now!