Looking to join aculture of excellence and be part of the most recognised name in thehospitality industry?
We are Hilton! Weare Hospitality!
We create heartfeltexperiences for our guests and meaningful opportunities for our Team Members.Achieving consistently the title of Great places to work, this is not just ajob - we offer you a journey of self-discovery, growth and an exceptionalcareer.
Interested inlearning more or to hear it straight from our team, click on the link below:
Why join the Hilton family as a Food andBeverage Supervisor?
• It'syour world- Your next role could be as aRestaurant Manager or Assistant Food and Beverage Manager, or why not move intoa different department like Front Office, Accounts or Human Resources in over100 different countries
• PersonalDevelopment programmes for Supervisors and Managers
• Worldwidetravel perks - up to 30 nights atdiscounted rates and 50% F&B discounts
• Industryleading benefits including contributory pension scheme, discounted dental andhealth cover, and high street discounts
• 28days holidays including bank holidays (increasing yearly)
• Complimentarymeals on duty and uniforms provided
• Servicecharge and tips
What will I bedoing?
• You willbe working in the Restaurant and Bar areas,
• Youwill be the face of the outlet, communicating with the kitchen and the guestsalike ensuring a smooth and memorable experience
• Welcomeguests in a polite and friendly manner, consistently demonstrating greatcustomer service
As a Food and Beverage Supervisor you will work 5 days per week,including, but not always, weekends and bank holidays.
Breakfast shifts usually start between 6am and 7am and evening shiftsmight finish at 11pm or 12am.
What are welooking for?
To apply for this role
• We are looking to fill this job as soon as possibleand aim to come back to you within the next 2 weeks. If you are successful, youwill be invited for an interview followed by a trial shift.
• Inline with the Asylum and Immigration Act 1996, we do require all applicants tohave the eligibility to live and work in the United Kingdom. Documentation willbe required at interview stage