An excellent opportunity for an Experienced Forklift Driver / Despatch Operative to join a well-established company based in Middlesbrough.
Are you a hard-working individual with a forklift and full UK drivers’ licence? Want to undertake great training, increase your skill set and develop a rewarding career with a successful business? If so, read on.
They are a leading manufacturer of high-quality bespoke steel security doors. They are based in Middlesbrough and due to their continued growth and development, they are pleased to announce that they are expanding into a newly built factory and now have an exciting opportunity for enthusiastic and motivated people to join their busy manufacturing team.
They are offering an attractive package with great career development prospects for the right people with the added benefit of an immediate start. They are looking for a Forklift Driver and Despatch Operative to join their friendly team.
Working in a fast-moving environment, you’ll get involved in all aspects of the logistics within our manufacturing process, including palletisation, wrapping, loading goods out and in, as well as general site/housekeeping across a busy and dynamic site.
This role will also involve off-site driving of a company van collecting and delivering to clients and suppliers.
To join us as a Forklift Driver and Despatch Operative, you’ll need:
- A current and valid forklift licence is a prerequisite.
- A full UK driver’s licence.
- Previous warehouse experience would be advantageous.
- The ability to thrive in a busy, fast-paced team environment.
- A great eye for detail and high standards of workmanship.
- A positive, can-do attitude and good organisational skills.
First aid or fire marshal training would be beneficial, as would a CSCS card. Experience of working in a busy factory environment would also be an advantage.
- Hours: Monday to Friday with shifts including breaks.
- Overtime: Available and is expected as and when required.
- Weekends: This position may involve occasional Saturday morning work.
- Salary: Paid monthly to the equivalent of £21,500 during an initial 3-month probation, then rising to £23,000 on successful completion, with an additional £1000 at + 12 Months.
- Annual Salary reviews.
- Holiday entitlement of 20 days paid leave/pa rising by +1 day for each consecutive full calendar year worked to a maximum of 24 days (plus Statutory Bank Holidays)
If you feel that you have the relevant skills/attributes to fulfil this role then please apply now!
- Forklift Truck
- Attention To Detail
- Positive Attitude
- Certified Strength And Conditioning Specialist