French Speaker IT 2nd Line Support Specialist
Salary: Up to 29,000 GBP
Location: Reading, Berkshire
Starting date: as soon as possible
We are looking for an IT savvy Support specialist looking to join a fast-growing company. The ideal candidate will be a fluent French speaker with a passion to help customers and will have the ability to communicate technical information, both verbal and written, to a wide range of end-users. Amongst others, your responsibilities will be:
- Deliver technical support with clients to identify and resolve problems with PC /Laptop hardware/ software and associated equipment.
- Resolve queries from customers, suppliers and installers liaising with other team members as necessary.
- Perform troubleshooting using decision tree to determine which piece of equipment is faulty and escalate the problem to the appropriate supplier.
- In case of problems with laptops and tablets, will try and rectify the issue over the phone. Otherwise will escalate the problem to the equipment supplier in the agreed manner to begin the repair process within the agreed service level agreement.
- Monitor and manage on a daily basis the digital devices connected to the content management servers confirming the content display on the end user's devices.
- Configure and deploy devices using mobile device management tools.
- Arrange delivery of the loan equipment. Act as a link between the Dealers and the equipment suppliers. Chase Dealers for the return of loan equipment.
- Fluency in English and French is a must.
- Good Digital Signage knowledge with content management software experience.
- Experience with Troubleshoot content management related issues on software such as Magicinfo and Media4Display.
- Some useful IT Skills: Windows 7 Pro, and Windows 10, Office 2013-2016 and Office 365, Active Directory maintenance and Exchange 2010, PC hardware, Printers, scanners, computer peripherals, Mobile devices (iOS, Android) Familiar with Ethernet, TCP/IP and VPN, File server knowledge
- Outstanding levels of Customer Service
Complex Problem Solving
Troubleshooting (Problem Solving)