Pre Assessment Staff Nurse | Pre-Assessment | Band 5 dependent on experience | Murrayfield - Wirral | Full Time, No Nights.
Spire Murrayfield based in the Wirral are now recruiting a Staff Nurse to join their team in the Pre-Assessment unit. This is an excellent opportunity to develop and learn new skills
Our immaculate hospital, Spire Murrayfield, has a full multi-disciplinary medical team onsite.
We practice some of the most advanced treatments on the latest generation imaging and diagnostic technology. This means we can offer everything from screening and rehabilitation through to leading-edge surgical procedures in specialist fields like neurology, orthopaedic and cosmetic surgery -all delivered through our expert and caring clinical teams.
At Spire Murrayfield Wirral, we take pride in providing excellent private hospital care to our patients across Merseyside and beyond.
Duties and responsibilities:
- You will be joining this high performing team of experienced nurses who constantly receive excellent patient satisfaction feedback.
- Assessing patients prior to surgery ensuring they meet the admission criteria
- Performing tests such as ECG’s and blood tests
- Liaising with consultants and anaesthetis
Who we're looking for:
- Be NMC registered - your pin should not have any restrictions or conditions
- Pre-Assessment qualification or working towards this
- Have a minimum of 5 years surgical nursing experience.
- Compassionate and able to showcase excellent patient care
- Strong communication skills
We offer employees a competitive salary as well as a comprehensive benefits package which includes but is not limited to:
- 35 days annual leave inclusive of bank holidays
- Employer and employee contributory pension with flexible retirement options
- ‘Spire for you’ reward platform - discount and cashback for over 1000 retailers
- Free Bupa wellness screening
- Private medical insurance
- Life assurance
- Save an average of £50 per month with our free onsite car park
We commit to our employees well-being through work life balance, on-going development, support and reward.
Spire Healthcare is a leading independent hospital group in the United Kingdom and the largest in terms of revenue. From 39 hospitals and 8 clinics across England, Wales and Scotland, Spire Healthcare provides diagnostics, inpatient, day case and outpatient care.
For further information about this role or for an informal conversation about the range of career options available with Spire please contact Usman Masood at [ Link removed ]
For us, it's more than just treating patients; it's about looking after people.
Closing date: In order to streamline our recruitment process, we reserve the right to expire vacancies prior to the advertised closing date once we have received a sufficient number of applications
Administering Blood Tests