Our team is the best in the industry - is it time for you to join us?
Based in our GAP One team at our Head Office in Glasgow, the Credit Controller's key focus is to manage a portfolio of outstanding debt and working with all of GAP Group's major account customers. This is a fast paced, high volume role in which you will collect outstanding payments via telephone and email whilst liaising with both internal and external customers and dealing with customer queries.
Successful applicants should demonstrate the following:
- Significant experience working within a high-volume credit controller role
- Exceptional customer service skills with the ability to build rapport quickly
- Proficient in MS Office packages including Excel and Word
- Effective communication, organisational and prioritisation skills
GAP Hire Solutions now has 10 divisions offering the hire of equipment throughout the UK. We're looking to recruit the best talent the industry has to offer to help us grow even further. As a GAP employee, you'll enjoy loads of benefits such as profit share, loyalty holidays, and a staff social fund. Our in-house Learning & Development Team are dedicated to giving you the skills you need to be your best and as a company we are always keen to promote internally.
- Competitive salary
- Bi- annual bonus scheme
- Contributory pension scheme
- 22 days annual leave plus bank holidays
- Loyalty holidays and the option to buy/sell holidays
- Staff social fund (money for team building exercises etc.)
- Health and Wellbeing benefits including subsidised gym memberships
So what next?
If you fit the profile and are up for the challenge, we would love to hear from you.
All you have to do is apply with your CV to [ Email address blocked ] highlighting your current package and salary expectations and we can take it from there.
GAP GROUP IS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITIES EMPLOYER
- Client Rapport
- Microsoft Excel