Daytime Healthcare are recruiting for an experienced General/CT Radiographer to work in a private hospital in Stepney Green.
This is a permanent full time position working 37.5 hours per week, covering a flexible shfit pattern including lond days and nights.
They are offering Cath Lab training after 1 year and further training and opportunities for career progression.
You will be responsible for the efficient and safe operation of the imaging department and providing a high quality service to all patients and visitors.
* Degree or Diploma in Diagnostic Radiography.
* Healthcare Professionals Council (HCPC) registration.
* Very Good Theatre and general radiography essential
* Good CT experience on Siemens equipment essential
* Cath lab training will be offered after 1 year
* Flexibility essential
* IT systems familiarity e.g. RIS / PACS.
* Knowledge of the healthcare service sector and the systems and processes used. Aware of College of Radiographers and HCPC Code of Conduct / Accountability.
* Knowledge of Radiation Regulations.
* Proficient in the use of a PC, including the use of software and systems
If you are looking for the next step in your career then apply today to secure a quick interview!
Apply Today to Secure a Quick Interview
Quality Of Services