Salary - £94,500 per annum
Hours - Weekdays 8am-8pm (Up to 9 sessions per week)
About the Client
Our client runs an essential primary care service covering 1.7 million patients across Hampshire, providing telephone clinical assessment, out of hours home visiting services and some face-to-face primary care appointments services in West Hampshire. Additionally the organisation is equipped to offer acute and primary care services as it benefits from a well-established organisational infrastructure and strong clinical leadership and expertise.
Our client recognises that their most valuable resource is their people. It is the quality and commitment of these people that enables the client to achieve their business objectives and strive to be the healthcare provider of choice. Whether you are clinical or non-clinical, the client aims to ensure you enjoy a good work-life balance. They are a small but rapidly expanding organisation with a culture that promotes hard work, flexibility and fun!
Description of the Role
As a General Practitioner, the post holder will provide clinical assessment to the client's registered practice population in a variety of consultation styles to include
* telephone triage
* home visiting
The General Practitioner will also participate in the duty doctor rota whilst at all times supporting the delivery of a safe, efficient and reliable clinical service. They will work closely with the GP Clinical Lead, Service Manager and support all clinical and non-clinical colleagues working as a team. The General Practitioner will form links and develop relationships with secondary care and GP Service colleagues and those working in the wider healthcare community. The successful candidate will ensure patients receive optimal care in the correct setting within the healthcare system whilst delivering the objectives of the service and delivering Enhanced Services, QOF, CQUINs and complying with CQC and other statutory bodies requirements.
The successful candidate for this General Practitioner role will need the following attributes:
* An experienced doctor with GP accreditation
* Current registration with GMC and NHS performers list (with no conditions preventing working or restrictions on practice)
* Experience of working in primary care and urgent care environment
* Record of on-going CPD and learning
* MRCGP examination or equivalent experience
* Sound knowledge of QOF, LCS, DES, CQUINs and use of appropriate coding
* Understanding of the political agenda and drivers influencing primary care provision.
* Good leadership skills with the ability to influence and negotiate.
* Excellent communication and interpersonal skills – written, verbal (Particularly listening skills)
* Clear understanding of professional responsibility and accountability.
* Good clinical skills in assessment, diagnosis and management of acute Primary care presentations
* Be able to clear an enhanced DBS check & undertake NPV level 2 Police Vetting
* Must be authorised to work in the EEC
* Ideally have knowledge of Systm One Clinical IT system
Yellow Hat (UK) Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy
Hardworking And Dedicated