Full time/Part time/Flexible
up to £90,928
If you relish a challenge, have a passion to help others or simply fancy a fresh start, then Betsi Cadwaladr University Health Board (BCUHB) North Wales, has all the right ingredients. The largest health organisation in Wales, providing a full range of primary, community, mental health, acute and elective hospital services for a population of around 700,000, across North Wales . Join our team and get the support you need, in line with our Organisational Values and 'Proud to Lead' competence framework.
Enjoy being part of working with engaged leadership at all levels, and be assured we are committed to promoting equality and diversity, and are proud to welcome applicants under the "Disability Confident Employer" scheme. We also offer a number of family-friendly benefits, including childcare voucher schemes, work-life balance policies and on-site crèche facilities.
Visit our web site Today: Apply Now >>
Please check your email account regularly. Successful applicants will receive all recruitment related correspondence via the email account registered on the application form.
Applications may be submitted in Welsh. Applications submitted in Welsh will not be treated less favourably than an application submitted in English.
Salaried GPs (Full Time, Part Time or Sessional)
We currently have vacancies for highly motivated, enthusiastic newly qualified and experienced General Practitioners to be part of a team that provides well-remunerated Primary Care Services in the North West Wales area (Gwynedd and Anglesey)
In September, we will be taking over the management of Longford Road Surgery in Holyhead, and we are looking to recruit at least two whole time equivalent GPs for this Practice and be prepared to work flexibly across our other Managed Practices across Gwynedd and Anglesey.
We are looking for GPs who have full GMC registration, are on (or are eligible to be included on) the Welsh GMC GP Register, and experienced in working as part of a primary care team.
Ongoing participation in Appraisal/Re-validation is mandatory.
In return, we are able to offer:
* Competitive salary up to £90,928
* Approved contract based upon the Model Contract for GPs
* Medical Indemnity cover
* A variety of flexible and fixed sessions to suit full / part time working
* A variety of locations across North West Wales
* Opportunities to become involved in academic practice and research if interested
* Opportunities for flexible job plans to support applicants who are interested in undertaking post-graduate training
* Opportunities to work sessions in other specialties such as sexual health, care of the elderly etc
* Successful applicants will be keen to contribute to the innovative delivery of modern primary health care. In keeping with the day to day variations in primary care, a degree of flexibility will be required. Successful applicants will be contracted as Salaried GPs, on fixed term or permanent contracts. This way of working will therefore appeal to GPs at different stages in their career development - we aim to be flexible in matching your availability with our work patterns and the needs of the service.
Applications from job seekers who require Tier 2 sponsorship to work in the UK are welcome and will be considered alongside all other applications. Non EEA candidates may not be appointed to a post if a suitably qualified, experienced and skilled EU/EEA candidate is available to take up the post as the employing body is unlikely, in these circumstances, to satisfy the resident labour market test. UK Visas and Immigration (UKVI) requires employers to complete this test to show that no suitably qualified EEA or EU worker can fill the post. For further information please visit the UKVI website.
You must have appropriate UK professional registration.
This post is subject to the Rehabilitation of Offenders Act (Exceptions Order) 1975 and it will be necessary for a submission for Disclosure to be made to the Disclosure and Barring Service.
Welsh language skills are desirable
Documents to download
* Disgrifiad Swydd
* Guidance for Applicants
* Values and Proud to Lead
* NWSSP Recruitment Services Privacy Notice
* NWSSP Hire to Retire Privacy Notice
* NHS North Wales - The Right Choice
To print a document or save it to your computer, please click with your right mouse button on the document title and select "Save Target As...". You can then save the document in a suitable place on your computer ready to print it out. Clicking with the left mouse button will open the document in a new window (if your web browser can do so).
Apply online now
Further details / informal visits contact
For further information or to arrange an informal no-obligation visit (in confidence) please contact:
Dr Bethan Jones, Area Medical Director-West on Apply Now >>
or e-mail Apply Now >>
Wyn Thomas, Assistant Area Director Primary Care - West on Apply Now >>
or email Apply Now >>
Keith Amos, Head of Service for Managed Practices (West) on Apply Now >>
or email Apply Now >>