GxP Recruitment invites applications on behalf of our biotechnology client based in the Central Belt of Scotland where an excellent opportunity has arisen for an Equipment Validation Engineer on a permanent basis.
The post holder will provide support to the facilities department. They will be responsible for supporting services, ensuring the smooth introduction and validation of new equipment and maintaining validation of existing equipment. The post holder will work within the Facilities team and support Quality, Manufacturing and Product Development teams to ensure operational excellence. The post holder will work with their Manager, to ensure that all facility activities are appropriately scheduled and conducted as well as ensuring that the facility meets regulatory requirements to comply with company manufacturing licenses.
The ideal candidate:
* Previous experience within a GMP regulated environment
* Engineering degree or time-served engineers with life science validation experience
* Experience in performing IQ, OQ and PQ of incubators, fridges, freezers etc
* Knowledge and expertise of software used in the validation and calibration of equipment
* Ability to follow processes and think outside the box
* MS Office such as Excel
Email me jobs like these
We'll send jobs matching these to
If you click this button, we will send daily emails featuring similar jobs (Health care - Motherwell) .