Job Title: Graphic Designer / Senior Graphic Designer
Location: Bradford (Office Based)
Salary: £25,000 - £32,000 depending on experience
Job Type: Full Time, Permanent
Based in central Bradford, we are a leading manufacturer of innovative own brand, products designed to challenge the market. With over 25 years in the business, we now have four dedicated office spaces including a production office in China and support in India.
Now, we are gearing up to shake the electronic and health and beauty industries to their core with the introduction of two new brands and a multitude of different and exciting products, and that is just the beginning.
We are innovative, driven, and fearless. If you are a confident, ambitious Graphic Designer who is not afraid to bend the rules, this could be the next step in your career.
- Creative art working projects including packaging design, digital & marketing collateral.
- Adapt existing artwork to alternative layouts and formats.
- Working on briefs from concept and transforming them into an engaging final document.
- Creating master presentations and custom slides that align with brand guidelines, refining and evolving as required. Always with a sharp eye for detail.
- Management of the sales collateral library, enabling the sales team through the creation and monitoring of design templates so our branding is always on point.
- Take design ownership of assigned projects with the Head of the Studio and Senior Designers. Delivering to the deadline, brief and budget.
- Build a strong partnership with the marketing team.
- Working closely with your Senior Designer and Head of Design.
- Proven 3+ & 5+ years of experience in a similar role.
- A good understanding of typography, colours, layout, and creative trends.
- Strong software knowledge covering InDesign, Photoshop, and Illustrator.
- Demonstrated skills at working collaboratively with other to achieve desired results.
- Proven ability to creatively work with brand guidelines.
- Clear and effective communicator.
- The ability to read and interpret a brief, understand how to bring to life key messages in presentation documents.
- Experience in branding and packaging design.
- Excellent skill levels in Illustrator, InDesign, Photoshop.
- Solid skills in PowerPoint and the rest of MS Office.
- Pride in your work, with a keen eye for detail in every output.
- Passionate about good design and the value it brings to a business.
- Task orientated.
- Collaborative with other creatives
- Free samples of all our exciting products
- Massage chairs
- Opportunity to progress
- Free on-street parking
- Central Bradford location
- 28 days holidays
- Full training and induction
- Casual Fridays and an early finish
- As much tea and coffee as you can drink!
- Company pension
Please click on the APPLY button to send your CV and Cover Letter for this role.
Candidates with experience of: Packaging Designer, Design Assistant, Illustration, Design Technician, Autodesk Innovator, Adobe Creative Suite, Photoshop, InDesign, Graphic Designer, Graphical Designer, Adobe Designer, Digital Design Executive, Marketing Development, Graduate Designer, Commercial Experience, Adobe Creative Suite, Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign, Microsoft Office may also be considered for this role.
- Adobe Creative Suite
- Adobe Illustrator
- Adobe In Design
- Adobe Livecycle Designer
- Adobe Photoshop
- Attention To Detail